Pinot Gris 14 Hands
2014 PINOT GRIS
"This crisp, refreshing Pinot Gris offers aromas of fresh melon and green apple folloeed by flavors of pear and honeysuckle. Pair this wine with your favorite seafood dish."
- After warmer than average 2012 and 2013 vintages, 2014 in Esatern Washington was one of the warmest seasons in decades with favorable temperature conditions extending into fall.
- Overall, 2014 was a pleasant growing season; ripening was excellent for all vareties in all locations.
- Grapes were picked at around 22 Brix to develop a bright, juicy wine .
- The fruit was fed directly to press. After two days of cold settling, theclean juice was racked off solids.
- Cool 14-20 day fermentations in stainless steel tanks enhanced this variety's lively aromatics.
RECOMMEMDED FOOD PAIRINGS
Fruit salad, gourmet cheeses, grilled fish, seafood pasta
Appellation : Washington state
Alcohol : 13.0%
Total Acidity : 0.54g / 100ml
PH : 3.18
Blend : 97.5% Pinot Gris and 2.5% Pinot Blanc